Updated 5th February 2020
We are excited to share that we are developing a Blender add-on to connect Blender with HDR Light Studio. We will update this page with news of our progress
Features we aim to provide in the add on are:
• Live HDRI map updates from HDR Light Studio to Blender - Working, see below
• HDR Light Studio project data saved in the Blender scene file
• Blender 3D scene and camera exported into HDR Light Studio for 'Light Painting'
• HDR Light Studio creating and controlling Area Lights in Blender
• Painting positions in the Blender viewport to move lights in HDR Light Studio
• Sharing the interactive Blender render image inside the HDR Light Studio interface
Initially we are concentrating on supporting Cycles and Eevee only
Our first peek at the development of the Blender Connection. The HDRI map from HDR Light Studio is updating nice and fast in Blender, seen here rendering live with Cycles. We will add more videos when we have more to show you.
By registering your interest in the 'Blender Connection' we will:
Keep you informed of development progress by email
Provide you with early access to a build of the plug-in and a free temporary license
Whilst waiting for the Blender Connection to arrive... why not try HDR Light Studio standalone today? You can load your 3D scenes as Alembic or Collada files and paint them with lighting to produce the perfect HDRI map to load into Blender.