"In the past, a HDRI was a closed format for us. We had to use it 'as it was'. With HDR Light Studio, these files are open and fully accessible - it's like painting with light! This tool gives us total creative freedom."
The model has materials applied, the camera view is setup, you are now ready to light…
VRED has integrated HDR Light Studio support
Light your shots using HDR Light Studio's interactive HDRI map
Click on the 3D model in VRED to position lights on the HDRI map
Create and control VRED Area Lights (VRED 2020.1+)
Light Types: Procedural, image based and procedural sky
Includes a large library of HDRI light source captures
The HDR Light Studio lighting project is stored in the VRED scene
• Software delivery via internet download
• Internet connection required for license activation
• HDR Light Studio software requires approx. 200MB disc space
• Preset light content requires approx. 7GB disc space
• CPU based, no special graphics card required
• Compatible with: VRED 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 (Windows only)
• Area Light creation compatible with: VRED 2020.1 with HDR Light Studio Tungsten and higher.