Student/Teacher Licenses

Lightmap is committed to helping students/teachers by offering HDR Light Studio at a substantial discount.

How much does it cost?


What do I get?

1 year nodelocked Edu license for HDR Light Studio and all current Connections

What if I need to use it after that?

If you are still a student/teacher when your license expires, you can purchase the software again at the discounted price.

Are there any restrictions?

You can only use the software while in education for the purpose of learning or teaching. You cannot use the software commercially to make money.

Any other restrictions?

The software is sold without support. We will help you get it up and running but cannot help with questions beyond that. If you're stuck, the user guide should help.

Do I qualify for the discount?

In order to qualify for the discount you must be attending or teaching a 2+ year course at a college of further education or university awarding degree level qualifications in a course relevant to computer graphics, design or visualization. You can be a part-time or full-time student/teacher. Internet based study courses are not accepted.

How do I apply?

You will need to provide evidence of your status as a student/teacher. This could be a photograph or scan of a letter/document/identity card that shows BOTH:

  • Your name
  • The name of your college or university
You will also need to supply the following information about the course you attend or teach.

Name of course
Month/Year you first enrolled/taught
Duration of course
Name of University
Web Site of University

Important: Please ensure you apply for an educational license using an account registered with your university email address.

Sign Up