Lightmap’s HDR Light Studio brings lighting simplicity to CINEMA 4D
Lightmap announces a new HDR Light Studio Live plug-in for Maxon CINEMA 4D bringing simplicity to HDRI lighting. The new plug-in works with all versions of CINEMA 4D R13 and higher and supports additional market leading renderers, V-Ray, Maxwell and Octane Render.
HDR Light Studio lets artists easily create and edit HDRI lighting in real-time. With the CINEMA 4D Live Connection artists quickly develop the custom HDRI map in HDR Light Studio and see its lighting effect evolve in the Interactive Render. Use the LightPaint feature to click on the 3D model in the CINEMA 4D viewport to position the lighting effects. This ‘click to light’ process will dramatically speed up the lighting process with precise and perfect final results.
“HDR Light Studio has completely changed the way I work and light my scenes in CINEMA 4D. Using the live plugin for C4D is a real timesaver and it speeds up my workflow a lot. I can now choose between Cinema 4D’s Advanced Render, V-Ray or Maxwell Render and get almost instant feedback on how different materials interact with different lighting setups. I also photograph HDR environments for CG lighting and I love the option to import my own HDRs and very quickly combine them with studio lights or enhance them using other available options inside HDR Light Studio to make the perfect lighting setup.” Frederik Tennholt, Owner/CG artist at Good Monday
Main HDR Light Studio features for CINEMA 4D users:
• Non-destructive, interactive HDRI map creation and editing app
• Live Connection between HDR Light Studio and CINEMA 4D
• Supports CINEMA 4D Renderer, V-Ray, Maxwell and Octane Render (1.23+)
• LightPaint – Point and click light source positioning and selection in CINEMA 4D
• Push scenes into HDR Light Studio’s 3D view for a fast LightPaint experience on large scenes
• Highly controllable procedural light sources
• Library of HDR lights, including HDR captures of studio light sources
• Layered lighting system with blend modes
• Enhance existing HDRI maps via localised adjustments to color, exposure, and saturation
• Augment existing HDRI maps with additional light sources
• HDR Light Studio lighting project embedded in the CINEMA 4D scene
Lightmap HDR Light Studio 4 Complete including the CINEMA 4D Live plug-in is available immediately for £299/€399/$499 through the online Lightmap store or through any Lightmap Authorized Reseller. The new plugin is a free update to existing HDR Light Studio 4 customers – download the new version today from your Lightmap store account.
For more information visit the CINEMA 4D page at our web site